If your day doesn’t start before that cup of Joe or a nice hearty breakfast, we’ve got your go-to spots in Surrey. We know that your time in the morning is very precious, so to make that morning routine just that little bit shorter, treat yourself to a coffee and a bite to eat.
- Be’Wiched Cafe: With an unassuming exterior and the fact that they’re closed on weekends, you could blink and easily miss Be’Wiched Cafe. But it’s worth setting aside a weekday morning to visit this cute cafe. The service is warm and the food is fresh and made in-house. Customer favourites include the bacon and sausage breakfast burrito and the stuffed french toast.
- Good Day Sunshine Cafe: Is known for their delicious coffee from JJ Bean coffee roasters. Want to supplement your caffeine fix with a tasty breakfast snack? Their carefully-crafted menu, made mostly in-house with organic and pure ingredients is full of hearty fare like frittatas, scones and as a Sunday special, crepes!
- Rustic Rooster Bakery and Cafe: Cloverdale’s Rustic Rooster Bakery, Cafe and Gift Shop is a new style of coffee house. You can enjoy a locally-roasted coffee made by highly trained baristas and shop for unique finds all in one place. Lunch items and baked goods are also on the menu. The fresh baked cinnamon buns topped with housemade cream cheese icing are a local favourite!
- Cloverdale Coffee Company: Instead of a full English fry-up in the morning, some people prefer a perfect cup of artisan coffee paired with a treat. Does that sound like you? Then Cloverdale Coffee Co. won’t disappoint! Their organic, free trade Arabica Coffee is roasted in small batches by Republica Coffee Roasters in Fort Langley. Teas, juices, smoothies, sandwiches, and desserts are also on the menu.
- Cuatro Coffee: For a fresh, tasty coffee and delightful goodies made in-house visit Cuatro Coffee. They offer dairy alternatives such as coconut and almond milk, as we well as a great selection of gluten-free desserts! If you’re not sure what drink to order, try the vanilla caramel latte. It’s a favourite among their loyal customers!